Thursday 26 December 2013

My Christmas in Instagram Pictures

Just a quick post to say I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! I had such a lovely time at home with the family this year and I was thoroughly spoilt! Here are my Instagram snaps from the Christmas period:

01. Amazing early Christmas present from the boyfriend | 02. Prettily wrapped present from my friend
03. Cadbury advent calendar (*heart*) 04. Our visit to the Coca Cola truck
01. Cute Christmas bauble earrings 02. Christmas day rainy dog walk on the beach 
03. Some of my lovely Christmas presents 04. Comfy Christmas day outfit
01. Boxing Day sales shopping | 02. £15 Guerlain gift set from Boots (whhaaaaaatt)
03. £2 Primark dress (whhaaaaaatt x 2)04. My haul from the sales

Instagram

I'm off with my family early next week to my Aunt's house to spend the New Year with family and somehow between now and then I've got to fit in an essay and exam revision so I might not be able to update again before the New Year, so I hope you have a lovely beginning to 2014!

See you in the New Year, if not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment