Thursday 28 November 2013

Head to Toe Primark




Jacket, Dress, Necklace and Boots - all Primark
Primark Mesh Sweetheart Dress available via ASOS - £8

So I may have had to destroy my room and take over 100 photos, but here is my first outfit post! Sorry for the not-so-great quality of the photos but my flat is a bit dark and dingy so this is the best I can do at the moment.

I've wanted to share this outfit for a while because this has become one of my favourite go-to outfits now that it is winter. Although I already owned 3 other leather-look biker jackets when I saw this one in store I just couldn't leave it behind. The fur collar is so snuggly and warm so I've been reaching for this jacket a lot lately to make wearing dresses in this weather bearable.

I also can't get over how cheap this dress was. Its still available via ASOS for just £8 delivered which is amazing considering the quality of it. It doesn't feel like the usual Primark dress as the material is nice and thick and although you can't see it here it does have very pretty back detailing which I adore.

You know you're definitely a student when you're dressed head to toe in Primark...

6 comments:

  1. Love the jacket, can't beat a bit of fur in the winter

    Kylie - lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think I need one of Primark's fur scarfs as well! x

      Delete
  2. What, what a bargain dress!! I haven't bought any dresses from Primark for months, I really need to head instore and have a good browse.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they've got quite a few good things in at the moment! x

      Delete